The W20 windows and doors range offers great versatility. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of sections, allowing the designer the opportunity to create many styles including elaborate composite windows.
An effective weather-stripping system, and the option of double glazing up to .55 inches when gasket glazed, and .63 inches wet glazed ensures excellent thermal insulation properties, while the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
- Offers flexibility in design via shaped windows and has the ability to form extensive composite windows
- Glazing up to .63 inches
- Aesthetically delivers very slim sightlines thus maximizing the glazing
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish
- Integral EPDM weather-stripping
- Landmark Approved
- Ideal for Replica Refurbishment and new design